This electronic site follows the guidelines of the eMAG (Electronic Government Accessibility Model), in accordance with the rules of the Federal Government, in compliance with Decree 5,296, of 2.12.2004.
The term accessibility means including the person with a disability in the participation of activities such as the use of products, services and information. Some examples are buildings with access ramps for wheelchairs and bathrooms adapted for the disabled.
On the internet, accessibility refers mainly to the recommendations of the WCAG (World Content Accessibility Guide) of the W3C and in the case of the Brazilian Government to the eMAG (Accessibility Model in Electronic Government). eMAG is in line with international recommendations, but establishes accessible behavior standards for government websites.
At the top of this site there is an accessibility bar where you can find standard navigation shortcuts and the option to change the screen contrast. These tools are available on all pages of the site.
Below is a list of the accessibility tools available in our bar:
High Contrast: Switches the text and background color scheme to white and black, maximizing contrast for better readability.
Keyboard navigation shortcuts
The default shortcuts on this website are:
- Pressing Alt + 1 on any page of the portal takes you directly to the beginning of the main content of the page.
- Pressing Alt + 2 on any page of the portal takes you directly to the beginning of the main menu.
- By typing Alt + 3 on any page of the portal, you will arrive directly at its internal search.
Those who prefer to use Internet Explorer must press the Enter button on their keyboard after one of the above combinations. Therefore, to reach the internal search field, press Alt+3 and then Enter.
In the case of Firefox , instead of Alt + number, simultaneously press Alt + Shift + number.
Being Firefox on Mac OS , instead of Alt + Shift + number, simultaneously press Ctrl + Alt + number.
In Opera, the keys are Shift + Escape + number. By just pressing Shift + Escape, the user will find a window with all the ACCESSKEY alternatives on the page.
making it easier to read
Although they are not in our accessibility bar, the following commands from your browser can be used to adjust the text size:
- Enlarge font: Ctrl++.
- Decrease font: Ctrl + -
- Normal Font (resizes to default size): Ctrl + 0.
At the end of this text, you can download some files that better explain the term accessibility and how it should be implemented on Internet sites.
Accessibility laws and decrees:
- Decree No. 5296 of December 2, 2004 ( http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_Ato2004-2006/2004/Decreto/D5296.htm ).
- Decree No. 6949, of August 25, 2009 - Promulgates the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol, signed in New York on March 30, 2007 ( http://www.planalto.gov.br /ccivil_03/_ato2007-2010/2009/decree/d6949.htm ).
- Decree No. 7724, of May 16, 2012 - Regulates Law No. 12527, which provides for access to information ( http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2011-2014/2012/Decreto/D7724.htm .
Electronic Government Accessibility Model ( http://www.governoeletronico.gov.br/acoes-e-projetos/e-MAG ).
- Ordinance No. 03, of May 7, 2007 - .pdf format (35.5Kb) - Institutionalizes the Accessibility Model in Electronic Government – e-MAG ( http://www.governoeletronico.gov.br/biblioteca/arquivos/portaria -on-03-of-07-05-2007 ).
Questions, suggestions and criticism:
In case of problems with the accessibility of the portal, please access the Contact Page.