Step 3 - Implementing the investment
Rio Grande do Sul is one of the most promising states in Brazil and South America for new investments, and our team is prepared to offer all the necessary assistance to guarantee the success of your venture. Through professional, confidential, personalized and free of charge services, the InvestRS team strives to support the investor in all stages of the project, from obtaining basic information about the State to intermediating with the most relevant actors in the process and the implementation of the investment in Rio Grande do Sul. The following steps represent the basic services we provide. Investor service is adapted to the specificities, relevance and maturity of each project.
One-Stop-Shop to implement the investment
When the businessman defines the general lines of his investment in Rio Grande do Sul, he joins the Sala do Investidor to build a competitive and sustainable project. Each project is operated by a manager prepared to assist investors in their decision-making process. It has the function of carrying out a professional and efficient dialogue between the entrepreneur and the other public and private actors related to the project in question. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the investment project with the other actors of the State Government (such as the Finance and Environment and Sustainable Development secretariats), Federal Government, municipalities and other actors necessary for structuring the Value Proposition and Tax breaks. In case of approval of the Value Proposition, the process will continue to be managed by the Sala do Investidor until the conclusion of the actions of the investor and the government for the definitive implementation of the enterprise.
Examples of services we offer:
- Coordination with all project partners
- Identification of areas, land and properties compatible with the investment
- Submission of Environmental License to the Secretary of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Facilitation of the relationship with the gaucho financial system (Badesul, BRDE and Banrisul), Industrial Districts and environmental licensing
- Construction of a Value Proposition and Tax Incentives (Fundopem, Integrar-RS, Lei do Bem or Pró-Inovação) with the Treasury Department